- The PS series SEM has been designed to bridge the gap between tabletop SEMs and higher priced standard SEMs.
- The PS series SEM provides 3 nm resolution (@30 kV) which is the ultimate resolution for conventional tungsten SEMs.
- The PS series is designed to handle samples up to 140 mm with minimum pump down time.
- Users can exchange samples and be imaging in 3 minutes.
- Imaging is quick and easy with the PS series SEM.
- The user interface and navigation system allow non-experts to take quality images.
- GUI functions for easy operation (Auto Controls, navigation, image manager).
- The PS series SEM has a number of options available for enhanced analytical capability and ease of use.
- Low vacuum.
- Back Scatter Electron Detector (BSE).
- Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy (EDS).
- Electron Backscatter Detection (EBSD).
- Wavelength Dispersive Spectroscopy (WDS).
- Ion sputtering system.
- Joystick and trackball control.