Offers personalized flexibility in a compact size and low price, our Nexdep system can be manufactured to meet customer needs. Thermal resistance evaporation capacity, sputtering deposition, electron beam evaporation, ion beam deposition.
- Resistive thermal evaporation.
- Sputter deposition.
- Electron beam evaporation.
- Ion assisted deposition.
- Custom available.
- 400mm x 475mm tall D-shaped chamber with large hinged front door.
- Aluminum or stainless steel chamber options.
- Custom designed to meet your process requirements.
- Support for multiple PVD processes.
- 600mm x 1000mm system footprint.
- International input voltages available.
- Recipe based advanced multi-layer deposition control with user logon control.
- Sequential or co-deposition.
- Standard fixturing supports up to 200mm diameter please contact us for assistance with larger substrate sizes.
- Factory training included with every system.
- Our detailed training manual teaches new users how to operate and maintain the equipment.
- User safety is held paramount with features such as cutting power to sources when the chamber is open.
- 1-year warranty with responsive and caring customer service.
- Automated single button pump down and venting sequences.
- Rotary vane or dry scroll rough pump options.
- High vacuum provided by turbo pump.
- Pneumatic air line filter prevents unwanted debris from reaching and damaging critical components.
- Easy access system interior with hinged electrical panel.
- Shadow Mask and substrate alignment fixturing is available.
- Sensors are rigidly mounted to ensure calibration is maintained.
- In co-deposition configurations QCM sensors are carefully isolated to ensure there is no interference from adjacent source material.
- Stainless steel isolation shields help to protect sources from cross contamination.
- Substrate heating, cooling and biasing available.
- Planetary motion available.